The rising incidences multi-organ failure, rise in the geriatric population, increase in technological advancements in the organ transplant procedures are expected to give high CAGR in the Organ Preservation market
Market Size – USD 189.5 Million in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.6% Market Trends– Government and NGOs initiatives for organ donation
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Organ Preservation Market valued at USD 189.5 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 318.2 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Organ preservation is a procedure to preserve the organs during organ transplantation. Organ transplantation is performed in the case of organ failure.
The increase in the incidence of multi-organ failure, the growth in the geriatric population, and also the growth in organ transplants procedures is the primary factor for boosting the growth of the organ preservation market. The initiatives taken by the government and NGOs for organ donation programs worldwide are further fueling the growth of the market. Technological advancements for new techniques for organ donation and preservation are powering the growth of the market. However, the high cost of organ transplantation, less awareness among the people about the organ donation programs and stringent rules and regulation are restraining the growth of the market. The Asia Pacific region has obtained a remarkable increase in the demand owing to the rise in the multi-organ failure cases and also The favorable initiatives taken by the government and NGOs for organ donation programs and also due to the increase in the geriatric population etc.
The National kidney foundation has reported that approximately 121,678 people are waiting for lifesaving organ transplants in the U.S currently, and out of this, 100,791 are the patients needing kidney transplants.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2769
The report provides a complete analysis of the global Organ Preservation Market market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into the market growth, size, and investment approaches.
The key companies profiled in the market are:
Paragonix Technologies (U.S.), XVIVO Perfusion AB (Sweden), Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH (Germany), Essential Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Organox Limited (England), 21st Century Medicine (U.S.), Shanghai Genext Medical Technology (China), Bridge to Life Limited (U.S.), Waters Medical Systems (U.S.), Preservation Solutions(U.S.), Carnamedica, Transplant Biomedicals (Spain), Organ Assista (Netherlands), TransMedics Group, Inc are the key players in the Organ Preservation market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paragonix Technologies in January 2020 announced the FDA clearance and the S. launch of its SherpaPak pancreas transport system it is intended to provide unprecedented thermal and physical protection. Paragonix SherpaPak pancreas transport system (PTS) is useful for both single-pancreas transplantation Paragonix SherpaPak kidney transport system (KTS) can be used for advanced kidney preservation and also for combined pancreas, and kidney transplantation.
- Paragonix Technologies, in the year 2018, received the FDA clearance for design enhancement and allowing the Paragonix SherpaPak Cardiac Transport System (CTS) for the use of small and pediatric donor hearts. It is specially designed to preserve the heart muscle and, the entirety of the heart in transit from the point of donation to the point of implanting into the recipient body
- In February 2020, researchers of Zurich developed a new machine that can keep livers alive outside the body for up to a week. This development could be helpful in improving the lives of thousands of people. The researches had used the pig’s liver for testing, and the machine was found able to prevent the red blood cells from bursting, glucose metabolism, liver oxygenation, simulation of diaphragm movement and waste removal all these factors were able to be controlled automatically by the machine without the need of a physician. It also provides pulsing blood through an artery of the liver, mimicking natural blood supply.
- North America have obtained a remarkable growth in the market due to the rise in the incidences of multi-organ failure in the region, medical tourism and also due to the use of technologically advanced systems for the procedures
For the purpose of this purpose, Reports and Data have segmented the Organ Preservation Market. on the basis of preservation solutions, organ types, techniques, end use, and region.
Preservation Solutions Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016-2026)
- UW (University of Wisconsin)
- Custodial HTK
- Collins Solution
- Celsior solution
- Citrate Solution
Organ Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
Techniques Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Static Cold Storage
- Dynamic Cold Storage
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
- Oxygen Persufflation
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Organ Banks
Browse Complete Report “Organ Preservation Market Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organ-preservation-market
The report further segments the market on the basis of key regions of the world and offers an assessment of the production and manufacturing capacity, import and export, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, and the presence of key players in each region. The Organ Preservation Market market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa.
In-depth regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
The report includes primary and subjective research with a comprehensive study examined and validated by industry professionals and experts. The report further provides insights into the opportunities and threats that the industry may witness in the upcoming years, throughout the forecast period. The report also provides an insight into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2769
Highlights of the TOC:
- Report Overview
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Organ Preservation Market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Organ Preservation Market size
2.2 Latest Organ Preservation Market trends
2.3 Key growth trends
- Competitive Landscape
3.1 Global Organ Preservation Market key players
3.2 Global Organ Preservation Market size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Organ Preservation Market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Organ Preservation Market, Organ Preservation Market size, Organ Preservation Market share, Organ Preservation Market trends, Organ Preservation Market forecast, Organ Preservation Market analysis, Organ Preservation Market scope, Organ Preservation Market manufacturer, Organ Preservation Market vendors, Organ Preservation Market players, Organ Preservation Market top player, Organ Preservation Market key player, Organ Preservation Market prominent player, Organ Preservation Market major manufacturers, Organ Preservation Market report .